Attention Royalty Owners
- Attention: North Dakota Owners: ND State Statute 43-02-06-01, which will be effective July 1, 2019.
Effective July 1, 2019 the North Dakota Statute will come into effect, the additional supplemental report is required by the state to all North Dakota royalty owners. The supplemental report does not replace the monthly royalty check detail but will include the following additional information –
- Monthly deducts summarized into 4 specific categories (transport, processing, compression, admin)
- Net price after deducts
- Reason code for current activity and prior period adjustments
- This statement does not include withholding tax.
Please reference the North Dakota state statute 43-02-06-01 for further detail.
Please be advised that the current direct deposit setup process time is 60 business days.
- Due to Enerplus’ updated policies regarding direct deposits, and to protect the owners from imposter fraud, all owner names listed on the direct deposit forms must be the same as shown on the voided check or documentation from the bank.
- If you have other questions outside of what can be found here on our website please call us at 720-279-5599 and leave one detailed message OR send one email to email@example.com with your name, payee number, phone number and the details of your question/concern. Due to the high volume of owner calls and emails we receive, we will return your call or email in the order in which they are received. Please allow up to 10 business days for your call or email to be returned.
monthly check detail
We ask that you keep all check detail for tax purposes as duplicate detail will not be issued. If you did not receive it via mail or email you may retrieve your monthly detail by:
Royalty Owners can use the following fax numbers: