Attention Royalty Owners
- Please note that our offices will be closed May 27, 2022 - May 30, 2022 for the Memorial Day holiday.
- Attention: North Dakota Owners: ND State Statute 43-02-06-01, which will be effective July 1, 2019.
Effective July 1, 2019 the North Dakota Statute will come into effect, the additional supplemental report is required by the state to all North Dakota royalty owners. The supplemental report does not replace the monthly royalty check detail but will include the following additional information –
- Monthly deducts summarized into 4 specific categories (transport, processing, compression, admin)
- Net price after deducts
- Reason code for current activity and prior period adjustments
- This statement does not include withholding tax.
Please reference the North Dakota state statute 43-02-06-01 for further detail.
Please be advised that the current direct deposit setup process time is 60 business days.
- Due to Enerplus’ updated policies regarding direct deposits, and to protect the owners from imposter fraud, all owner names listed on the direct deposit forms must be the same as shown on the voided check or documentation from the bank.
- All owner relations remain with Enerplus, and we will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have. Due to the layout changes, we expect a higher volume of calls - please only call or email one time and allow up to 10 business days for a response.
monthly check detail
We ask that you keep all check detail for tax purposes as duplicate detail will not be issued. If you did not receive it via mail or email you may retrieve your monthly detail by:
Royalty Owners can use the following fax numbers: