Founded in 1986, Enerplus was Canada’s first oil and gas royalty trust with a proven track record for delivering competitive returns for our shareholders. As we transitioned our assets to focus on unconventional, organic growth opportunities, we have continued to prioritize responsible development and thoughtful investment to create value for our shareholders.
We are ERF on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges.
Today, we’re an independent North American exploration and production company focused on developing our high-quality assets through a disciplined, returns-based capital program. This focus, our accountability and our people will help us deliver differentiated long-term shareholder value.
People & Culture - the Foundation of Our Success
- Our company is made up of skilled people with diverse backgrounds and experience.
- We are innovative, motivated and accountable.
- Operational excellence in a safe and responsible manner is our number one priority.
- We have built a portfolio of capital efficient assets that provide a platform for profitable growth and competitive financial returns.
- We actively manage and optimize our asset portfolio with a focus on creating long-term value.
Disciplined Capital Allocation
- Our capital investment decisions are underpinned by a comprehensive process of evaluating the highest financial return opportunities in our portfolio.
- We target profitable and sustainable growth focusing on per share metrics.
- We believe maintaining a strong financial position is integral to delivering competitive returns throughout commodity price cycles.