Enerplus is firmly committed to embracing diversity – meaning diverse people, thinking and ideas. We endeavour to recruit, hire, promote and take other employment-related actions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
Here are our current opportunities
Learn With Us
As a current student or recent graduate, get hands-on experience in your field of choice at Enerplus. Our culture emphasizes creativity, knowledge sharing and innovation – and we know your brand of thinking will be a terrific addition!
- Challenging Work – Work on some of the best oil and gas plays in North America.
- Mentorship – Learn from top industry experts and gain hands-on experience.
- Competitive compensation – You’ll contribute right away, and we’ll reward you for it.
- Each year we hire in our Calgary, Denver and field offices.
- Internship and co-op opportunities start in January, May and September and last from four to 12 months.
- Summer student positions begin in May and end in August.
- New student opportunities are generally posted in January and September.
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruitment Advertising
Some individuals use corporate names and/or logos in fraudulent recruitment advertising. All legitimate Enerplus job postings may be accessed via our website here. We do not require payment from anyone seeking employment with us at any point during the recruitment and/or selection process.
In addition, we do not request personal information beyond what is required for a resume. Successful candidates who receive an offer of employment will be required to go through a formal recruitment process, including an interview with a member of Enerplus’ recruitment team.
Do not forward money or personal information to any unauthorized addresses.