Our core business is developing high-quality light oil and natural gas assets in the United States and crude oil in Canada. Culture counts at Enerplus. Our people achieve our results. How we work together matters. One Enerplus, Be Inclusive, Communicate Effectively, Show Courage, Be Curious, and Live Well, our cultural beliefs, are core to what we do and how we do it.
Interested in joining our team? We are hiring for a Landman to support our non-operated Marcellus assets, working within the US Land organization. This position will be based in Denver, Colorado and report to the Marcellus Regional Landman. The successful candidate will be accountable for the following functions:
· Track documents including new JOA’s, Declarations of Pooling, etc. and ensuring that revisions are tracked, reviewed, and integrated into existing Agreements
· Return executed documents and/or signature pages to outside operators
· Review and process leasing offerings from outside Operator
· Return AFE elections to partners, including invoice processing
· Ensure that target well information is provided to AFE Coordinator for correct well set up
· Coordinate revision changes with Land Administration and GIS groups
· Interface with the accounting group to resolve any JIB discrepancies
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience and be highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage projects. Required skills include knowledge of oil & gas contracts, spacing/pooled units, and mineral titles (including but not limited to Declaration of Pooled Units, Oil and Gas Leases, Joint Operating Agreements and Well Proposals), and ability to calculate WI/NRI and Divisions of Interest. Other skills that are not required but would be beneficial include advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel), Adobe Acrobat and Quorum.
Enerplus is firmly committed to embracing diversity - diverse people, thinking and ideas. We hire based on merit. We encourage anyone to apply without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other applicable status protected by Federal, State/Provincial or local law.
Enerplus uses an innovative recruitment platform called Applied. Your application will be reviewed blindly - removing unconscious bias and promoting fair and smart hiring decisions. When you apply, you will be asked to answer a set of questions related to this position. Your answers will be made anonymous prior to being reviewed by the hiring team. We look forward to hearing about your experience with Applied.
We thank all applicants for your interest and effort in applying. We only contact candidates selected for interviews. By applying, you consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information provided during the application and selection process.