Our core business is developing high-quality light oil and natural gas assets in the United States and crude oil in Canada. Culture counts at Enerplus. Our people achieve our results. How we work together matters. One Enerplus, Be Inclusive, Communicate Effectively, Show Courage, Be Curious, and Live Well, our cultural beliefs, are core to what we do and how we do it.
Interested in joining our team? We are hiring for a Team Lead, Division Orders, working within the US Land organization. This supervisor position will be based in Denver, Colorado and report to the Manager, US Land. The successful candidate will be accountable for the following functions:
· Lead the Division Order team to meet processing deadlines and ensure owners are paid accurately and on time
· Analyze and interpret contracts, operating agreements, leases, deeds, assignments, title opinions and related legal instruments to determine actual ownership of production and deductions allowed, as well as to verify the accuracy of the payments to owners
· Maintain communication with internal departments to promote efficiencies through the synergy of team efforts
· Manage division order administration for Operated and Non-Operated properties
· Provide training and mentoring to team members as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have oil and gas experience in Division Orders and be able to manage a team in meeting scheduled deadlines for this area of our business. Other skills that are not required but would be beneficial include prior leadership experience and knowledge using Quorum.
Enerplus is firmly committed to embracing diversity - diverse people, thinking and ideas. We hire based on merit. We encourage anyone to apply without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other applicable status protected by Federal, State/Provincial or local law.
Enerplus uses an innovative recruitment platform called Applied. Your application will be reviewed blindly - removing unconscious bias and promoting fair and smart hiring decisions. When you apply, you will be asked to answer a set of questions related to this position. Your answers will be made anonymous prior to being reviewed by the hiring team. We look forward to hearing about your experience with Applied.
We thank all applicants for your interest and effort in applying. We only contact candidates selected for interviews. By applying, you consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information provided during the application and selection process.