We believe sound corporate governance practices are fundamental to protecting the long-term interests of our shareholders. Our governance policies and structure provide a strong framework for accountability and effective oversight.
The Board of Directors is responsible for the overall stewardship of Enerplus and its subsidiaries. The Board discharges this responsibility directly and through delegation of specific responsibilities to committees of the Board, the Board Chair and the officers of the Corporation, all as more particularly described in the Board Mandate adopted by the Board of Directors.
As set out in the Board Mandate, the Board of Directors has established four committees to assist with its responsibilities: the Audit & Risk Management Committee; the Compensation & Human Resources Committee; the Corporate Governance & Nominating Committee; and the Reserves, Safety & Social Responsibility Committee. Each committee has a charter defining its responsibilities.
Committees & Charters
- Audit & Risk Management Committee
- Compensation & Human Resources Committee
- Corporate Governance & Nominating Committee
- Reserves, Safety & Social Responsibility Committee
- Audit & Risk Management Committee Chair Position
- Compensation & Human Resources Committee Chair Position
- Corporate Governance & Nominating Committee Chair Position
- Reserves, Safety & Social Responsibility Committee Chair Position
- Board Chair Position
- President & Chief Executive Officer Position
|Blake, Cassels & Graydon, LLP|
Customer Service Toll Free (North America):
Outside North America:
TSX Trust Company
Independent Reserves Engineers
McDaniel & Associates Consultants Ltd., Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc.