Founded in 1986, Enerplus was Canada’s first oil and gas royalty trust with a proven track record for delivering competitive returns for our shareholders. As we transitioned our assets to focus on unconventional, organic growth opportunities, we have continued to prioritize responsible development and thoughtful investment to create value for our shareholders.
Today, we’re an independent North American exploration and production company focused on developing our high-quality assets through a disciplined, returns-based capital program. This focus, our accountability and our people will help us deliver differentiated long-term shareholder value.
People & Culture
- Our company is made up of skilled people with diverse backgrounds and experience.
- We are innovative, motivated, and accountable.
High Quality Assets
- We focus on capital efficient assets that provide a platform for profitable growth, competitive financial returns, and free cash flow generation.
- Operational excellence in a safe and responsible manner is foundational to our business.
Disciplined Capital Allocation
- Our capital investment decisions are underpinned by a comprehensive process of evaluating the highest financial return opportunities in our portfolio.
- We target profitable and sustainable growth complemented by returning capital to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases.
- We believe maintaining a strong financial position is fundamental to delivering competitive returns throughout commodity price cycles.