Join Our Team
Enerplus is firmly committed to embracing diversity – meaning diverse people, thinking and ideas. We endeavour to recruit, hire, promote and take other employment-related actions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
Here are our current opportunities:
Student & New Grad Opportunities
Learn with us
As a current student or recent graduate, get hands-on experience in your field of choice at Enerplus. Our culture emphasizes creativity, knowledge sharing and innovation – and we know your brand of thinking will be a terrific addition!
What to expect
- Challenging Work - Work on some of the best oil and gas plays in North America.
- Mentorship - Learn from top industry experts and gain hands-on experience.
- Competitive compensation - You’ll contribute right away, and we’ll reward you for it.
- Each year we hire in our Calgary, Denver and field offices.
- Internship and co-op opportunities start in January, May and September and last from four to 12 months.
- Summer student positions begin in May and end in August.
- New student opportunities are generally posted in January and September.